An executive leader holds a range of skills. Being an executive leader means you are a visionary, a strategist, an originator, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat, and a representative. Dedication, devotion, hard-work, smart-work, pride, commitment, and camaraderie are the words you describe your team.
An executive leader is able to focus on the big picture and advocate high standards while wearing various hats. We know it needs a precise vision to be an executive leader. Apart from that management and communication skills are the building blocks. Executive Leadership Development Program can help you to build an extraordinary team and master the capabilities of effective executive leadership.
This training program helps you to:
Coach Master Academy’s 60-hour training plan combines proven-in-action practices with peer collaboration and insights from the newest research to aid you to master the competencies of active executive leadership.
1. Recognize and start to address your leadership challenges
2. Examine the results of your self-assessment strengths and development requirements
3. Recount the components of strategic management to your organization
4. Evaluate your emotional intelligence and its influence on your leadership potential
5. Comprehend and apply the notions of strategic leadership
6. Coach teams value-added performance
7. Learn your personal values and ethics and their impact on your leadership
8. Classify and apply practices that impact motivation and engagement
9. Evaluate the culture of your organization
10. Apply methods of inspirational leadership
11. Generate a personal development plan to bolster your managerial performance
When you focus on your career, it’s vital that you are well prepared to optimize your company’s performance by optimizing your team’s performance. It is when CMA’s executive leadership development program comes into the picture. You can attain all the qualities or skill sets that facilitate you to become an extraordinary leader.