As a leader, you have to wear multiple hats and deal with a lot of stuff in the workplace, sometimes which do not even relate to each other. But the ways of dealing with these issues are attached to a single string- coaching. Yes, coaching at the workplace is key for managers to handle issues like performance, conflicts, feedback and more. You may have been doing excellent in your job, but with evolving workplace culture and the millennial workforce, you must stay updated with the latest coaching skills. So here comes the need for coaching training workshops. These workshops involve coaching sessions, practicing the model and engaging in practical and interactive discussions.
Coaching workshops for professionals provide opportunities to grow and improve your coaching skills in various contexts so that you become well-familiar with new techniques and approaches.
If you are doubtful about whether or not, you require a workshop for coaching training, here is a list of questions you should ask yourself.
- Are you struggling to get the greatest performance from your employees?
- Having trouble providing feedback, especially negative?
- Seeking more effective methods for mentoring and coaching others?
- Do you find it awkward to discuss employee performance in stressful situations?
- Having difficulty dealing with problematic employees?
- Facing friction while attempting to inspire underperforming employees?
- Do you have team disagreements that need to be addressed better?
- Do you find it challenging to control your emotions during coaching sessions?
If you answer yes to any one or all of them, it would simply mean it’s time to sign up for a coaching workshop. Working in a workshop answers all your queries and issues you might have been facing as a manager in your workplace and offers benefits both on personal and organizational levels.
You will learn a progressive model of coaching you can utilize when dealing with a variety of coaching situations like performance improvement, conflict, difficult people and development issues.
- After the workshop, you will be familiar with the questions to ask that develop profound understanding and critical thinking skills.
- 2. Participating in a workshop, you will be equipped with a concrete set of tools, templates and checklists to maximize your effectiveness as a coach.
- You will be able to understand the difference between coaching, mentoring and managing.
- You will find yourself more comfortable when having difficult conversations about employee performance and encouraging a forward-looking, problem-solving attitude.
- By participating in a coaching workshop for managers, you will be able to refine your core competencies required by an effective coach.
Being in a leadership position, it is your core responsibility to align your work to the company’s goal and contribute towards its consistent development. A coaching training workshop is instrumental in ensuring this part as a coach. It will help you:
- Fetch the most from your team by building on their potential;
- Utilize coaching skills in improving the effectiveness of individuals and the overall organization;
- Bridge the gaps in under-performers and enhance their skills;
- Boost accountability among your staff;
- Grow your employees’ skills to coach others to make better decisions and build and implement plans for continued growth and development;
- Keep employees on track and encourage follow-through so that doable plans are created and implemented;
- Develop managers who can confidently deal with conflicts and people more effectively.
Coaching Workshop for Managers by Coach Masters Academy
Coach Masters Academy (CMA) offers a 2-day coaching training workshop for professionals, designed with a proprietary coaching approach that uniquely blends the science of Positive Leadership to achieve desired results. Through this workshop, you will learn how to use a coaching style of management and not the traditional approach of telling or instructing, which has limited effectiveness. Since coaching is a facilitative process that enables thinking and learning, a coaching workshop by CMA guarantees a more sustainable change in the long haul.