A Coach has numerous responsibilities to fulfill. Their clients have many expectations from the coach, and he or she would make all possible efforts to meet the life-changing beliefs of clients by supporting them throughout the process from addressing the issue to developing the transformational change.
It’s the job of a coach to provide a vision of a golden future ahead of problems or difficulties to help the clients. If you’re pursuing ‘coaching’ as a career, it’s essential for you to understand to fulfill the obligations you must have result-oriented techniques – Reflective Thinking is one of the robust ones of them.
Reflective Thinking Model possess the abilities of that make coaching highly effective and focus on goals. Regardless of the fact, you’re a leader, a coach, or not, the model is always ready to lend a hand. Let’s contemplate some points about reflective thinking model:
1. Noticing the evidence, what is it supporting this thought and what’s against it?
2. Collect your beliefs, understand what needs to be true to make this thought a fact?
3. Highlight the inner you when a particular thought comes to your mind.
4. Explore your contribution, what had brought you into this situation?
5. Look for positivity, how it can be driven to a positive track.
6. Beware of consequences, where it is going to take you?
7. Envisage your ideal life, discover what kind of ideal life you want?
8. Implement strategies, how will reach up to your peace of life?
These eight aspects of the ‘reflective thinking model’ can transform your perception, thoughts, and negative experience. A coach stands robust with all clients throughout the transformational process, he or she would help you get answers to all the above questions and develop better results.
You learn about the reflective thinking model, and so many other result-oriented tools & techniques that each coach must know, on pursuing Life Coach Training Course from a highly renowned organization like Coach Masters Academy.
Leave a Reply