Advance and Mastery Coaching Certification Training for PCC and MCC
Your Pathway for Deep Transformation
In order for profound and radical changes to occur, which will in turn lead to sustainable transformation, one is required to have a deep level of awareness. The process honors what there already is, while reaching deep within one’s consciousness to find what is emerging, and in this way allowing an individual to acquire a new perspective and seeing a different reality on how they are experience the situation.
The most effective way to experience sustainable transformation, which is expressed in the form of deep and lasting change, is from the inside out. For this to happen, coaches need to develop a strong connection and grounded presence with their clients, which will then allow them to draw out the from within. This is a sacred moment of awakening and growth where people gain access to their innate ability to live their life in an authentic manner, where they are can be engaged and empowered to stay true to their decision and commitment for change to have happen.
Designed for Advance Professional Development
Professional Coaches are lifelong learners consistently committing to honing their coaching skills. By doing so, they are able to continue to serve their clients and contribute to a flourishing humanity. Regardless of where you are in your coaching development, “Your Pathway for Deep Transformation” will challenge you to go way beyond simply “doing” coaching by using learned techniques to embracing coaching as an art and in this way gaining mastery and expanding your competencies to create generative change.
This program is designed for advanced professional development and it will allow you to learn how the transformative moment unfolds and how to make use of it artfully to facilitate and guide a dynamic coaching process that invites, evokes and embraces change. This program also provides training for ICF core competency development for mature coaches with the desire to develop artful mastery to evolve their skills from ACC to PCC or from PCC to MCC level of coaching.
How is the program designed and structured?
There are two distinct training levels especially designed for coaches at different levels of their professional development.
What Can You Expect to Take Away?
- Learn and apply self-assessment processes in order to allow awareness and artful demonstration of core competency to occur at the PCC to MCC level of coaching
- Develop the advance skills to establish coaching agreement in order to achieve full client-coach partnership in the coaching conversation
- Explore and practice transformative coaching principles and techniques at an advanced level that will help support sustained change that clients are searching for
- Synthesize skills, styles and strengths learned to fit in your unique artistry and coaching style, all while expanding your capacity for evocative directness and systemic orientation to enable generative change
- Interact with coaches from across the globe, which will further allow you to enrich your learning opportunities and position yourself as a Professional Coach with a global perspective and mindsets